- UNC Online will continue to operate as normal throughout the Spring 2022 semester.
- Several students have registered for Summer 2022. Those enrollments will be honored.
- On February 15th, we will close the site to all new course registrations. (Language Exchange courses excepted; see below.)
- UNC Online will be converted into a site that solely hosts Language Exchange courses.
- The UNCX APIs should remain in place for Banner to support Language Exchange and course equivalency access for CNS project.
- All other cross institution course registrations will revert to the previous paper-based system or some other institution-based (decentralized) process.
- Support contacts and ticketing system is still TBD by SVP of Academic Affairs at the System Office.