Log into the Language Exchange/EMAoL Exchange using your home institution credentials. Next, click on "My Registered Courses".
The "My Registered Courses" page includes the following information: course name, course number, course section, term, level, delivery mode, faculty name, faculty email address and important dates for the course. Also, it includes a "Drop/Withdraw" button and a "View Details" button.
- Click here to learn more about the "Drop/Withdraw" button.
- Click the "View Details" button to view the course details, registration policies and "Next Steps" message (scroll down on the pop-up box to view all of the information).
- The "Next Steps" message explains how you access your host institution credentials and participate in the course.
- Upon registration, the "Next Steps" message was automatically sent to your home institution email account. The email message includes your host campus student ID number (it's located at the top of the message).
- You must refer to the email message to access your host campus student ID number.
"My Registered Courses" Page
"View Details" Button