Log into UNC Online and click on "My Registered Courses".
The "My Registered Courses" page includes the following information: course name, course number, course section, term, level, delivery mode, faculty name, faculty email address and important dates for the course. Also, it includes a "Drop/Withdraw" button and a "View Details" button.
- Click here to learn more about the "Drop/Withdraw" button.
- Click the "View Details" button to view the course details, registration policies and "Next Steps" message (scroll down on the pop-up box to view all of the information).
- The "Next Steps" message explains how you will access your host campus credentials and participate in the course.
- Upon registration, the "Next Steps" message was automatically sent to your home campus email account. The email message includes your host campus student ID number.
- You must refer to the email message to access your host campus student ID number.
"My Registered Courses" Page
"View Details" Button