Editing a Calendar Exception from Closed All Day to Closed Part of the Day
To edit a calendar exception from Closed All Day to Closed Part of the Day, please use the following steps.
- Select the current calendar exception that you want to edit
- Click on the edit icon
- Un-check 'Closed All Day,' which will cause a calendar to open
- Select specific times when you will be OPEN by dragging your mouse over those times
- A dialogue box will appear that allows you to determine if you want to make adjustments to your default start times and default capacity type/number of seats
- Click 'Submit' to save specific times, within the date(s), when you will be OPEN
- A confirmation will appear, asking you to either save or cancel
- Click 'Save'
- The calendar exception is now part of your current exceptions and shows unavailable except for specific time blocks, within the date(s), when you will be OPEN