The registration window must be open at both the host campus and the home
campus in order for students to register for courses through UNC Online. However, you can override your registration for an individual student (the student may need an override from the other campus too).
- The course must be in the student's UNC Online basket.
- Students cannot add courses to their basket if a course is full and/or both registration windows are closed.
- Submit a UNC Online help ticket if a student needs help adding a course to their basket.
After you enter the override, ask the student to attempt the UNC Online registration process. The student will be able to complete the registration process if the following is true:
- There are available seats for the course.
- The student doesn't have a hold at the host campus and/or home campus.
- The registration window is open at the other campus.
- The student may need to request a 'registration window' override from the other campus.
- If so, the student should submit a UNC Online help ticket.
1. Log into UNC Online.
2. Go to your "Exchange Registration" page.
3. Filter your status search by "In Student Basket".
4. Filter your student search by "Host" or "Home".
5. Enter the student's name or home campus email address in the text search.
6. Click "Search".
7. Click the magnifying glass icon.
8. Click "Give Permission".