Dates for withdrawing or dropping a course are determined by your home campus. You should become familiar with these dates prior to registering for a course through UNC Online.
Please consult your advisor or academic calendar to confirm drop and withdraw dates for your home campus.
- The following information is provided to students when they register for courses through UNC Online:
- Dates for withdrawing, adding or dropping a course are determined by the home campus.
- You will initiate withdrawal or drop requests through UNC Online.
- You must initiate withdrawal or drop requests through UNC Online.
- Click the “Drop/Withdraw” button (located on your "My Registered Courses" page) if you no longer want to participate in a course.
- Complete this step before the drop or withdraw window for your home campus ends.