Status of Appointments
Please view your Exam Roster to find the status of your students' appointments.
Appointment status describes the state of the exam appointment in UNC Online, as it relates to the proctor's Scheduling Method, how close the appointment is to the exam window opening, and what action the proctor or student have taken with regards to the appointment.
- Unscheduled: Student has not created an exam appointment in UNC Online.
- Proposed: If the proctor is using Online-Manual Scheduling Method then a student's appointment will appear as "Proposed" until the proctor either accepts or rejects the proposed appointment.
- Scheduled or Scheduled Available:
- For proctors using the Online-Manual Scheduling Method, the appointment status switches from "Proposed" to "Scheduled" or "Scheduled Available" after the proctor accepts the proposed appointment. The online-manual scheduling method permits students to propose appointments (according to the proctor's availability and capacity) and proctors to reject or accept proposed exam appointments. This gives proctors much more control over the student exam scheduling process. NOTE: This is the most commonly used scheduling method.
- For proctors using the Online-Automatic Scheduling Method, the appointment status is "Scheduled," as soon as a student schedules an appointment. The online-automatic scheduling method allows proctors to use the UNCO calendar function, which will allow the student to schedule appointments automatically, according to the testing center's availability and capacity. NOTE: This scheduling method is most often used with large testing centers.
- Scheduled to Scheduled Available: 4 days prior to the opening of the exam window, UNCO releases exam materials to proctor's accounts in UNCO (assuming the instructor has provided their exam materials in UNCO.) At that point in time, the appointment's Status switches from "Scheduled" to "Scheduled Available," then to "Un-Finalized" on the day of the appointment.
- Proposal Rejected: These are "Proposed" appointments that were "Rejected" by the proctor (if the proctor is using Online-Manual Scheduling Method).
- Cancelled: These are appointments that were:
- Cancelled by the student, after the appointment was either Proposed or Scheduled.
- Cancelled by the proctor, after the appointment was Scheduled.
- Administered: The student's appointment occurred and the proctor finalized the appointment as complete in UNC Online.
- Examity Appointments and Two Audits: If the student used the WebCam Proctor (Examity) then after Examity completes two audits the appointment status will appear as "Administered." Examity audits every exam appointment twice. The first audit occurs during and immediately following the exam appointment. The second audit occurs 24-72 hours after the exam appointment.
- Administered w/Incident Report: If the proctor noted an issue with the exam appointment then an icon will be available, located to the right of the proctor's name. Mouse over that icon and the words "Click to Download Incident Report" will pop-up. Click the icon to download the incident report.