Profile Information: Before FIRST Appointment
At the time of your exam appointment, log into UNC Online, and click on "Start Your Exam" within the exam appointment. NOTE: The profile creation process can only be done when the Start Exam button is available in UNC Online. For more information on How To Start Your Exam - WebCam (Examity) Appointment, click here.
*Profile Information: The first time you use the WebCam Proctor (Examity), you will be prompted to set up your profile. Your profile is required information that will be used by Examity Proctors to authenticate you for each exam appointment. The required profile information includes:
- A computer requirements check
- Verification of your name, email, phone number, timezone
- Upload of your valid, legible, government issued photo ID
- Three security questions & answers
- Final verification of your name
*NOTE: Students only need to set up their Examity profile information before their first Examity appointment. To learn more, click here.