Online-Manual: Accepting or Rejecting Proposed Appointments
The online-manual scheduling method permits students to propose appointments (according to your availability and capacity) and you to reject or accept proposed exam appointments. This gives proctors much more control over the student exam scheduling process. NOTE: This is the most commonly used scheduling method.
Proctors "Accept" or "Reject" Proposed Appointments by using the following steps:
- Log into UNC Online
- Click on "Schedule" then "Appointments"
- Click on "List View" to view appointments in a list
- Default list of appointments are those with a Status of "Pending Action."
- Proposed Appointments read "Proposed"
- Click on the "down arrow" to open the Proposed Appointment
NOTE: To search for "Pending Action," within a date range, select the date range, select "Pending Action" from the drop down Status menu. Click on "Search."
- Select either "Accept" or "Reject"
- If "Accept" is selected then a Window Fly-Out becomes available.
- Click "Accept" to accept the appointment.
- Click "Close" to close the Window Fly-Out and start over.
- If "Accept" was selected in the Window Fly-Out then the status of the appointment is now "Scheduled or Un-Finalized."
- If "Reject" is selected then a window fly-out becomes available.
- Enter a reason for rejecting the Proposed Appointment.
- Click "Reject" to reject the appointment.
- Click "Close" to close the fly-out and start over.
- If "Reject" was selected in the Window Fly-Out then the status of the appointment is now "Proposal Rejected." To learn more about the Status of Appointments, click here.