How to Start Your Exam - In-Person Proctoring Locations
Please Be Aware: Academic Integrity and Professional Conduct Standards apply for all exam appointments.
For Students Using an In-Person Proctoring Location: Web/Online Exams
- Proctors follow the UNC Online Proctor Licensing Agreement to administer the exam.
- When the proctor asks, students log into the University LMS (i.e., Canvas, BlackBoard, Moodle). NOTE: Some students will be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Student navigates to the Exam via the exam link in the LMS. The instructor has already shared this information via the LMS, syllabus, etc. NOTE: For questions about the location of the exam link, please contact the instructor directly.
- Proctor, and only the proctor, enters the password, asking the student to look away from the computer. Students do not have access to exam password.
- Student takes exam in the University LMS.
- Exam is submitted to the instructor via the University LMS.