You can access host course registration details through UNC Online and Banner.
You can access registration details on your UNC Online admin page.
- Click "Exchange Registration".
- Select a status.
- Click "Home".
- Select a term.
- Enter the student's home institution email address.
- Click "Search".
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
Note: You can export registration details to Excel. This is helpful if you need to share information with advisors. The "Export" option is located on your "Exchange Registration" page.
Here are a few examples of the registration audit and general student pages in Banner that UNC Online uses for the host course details.
- When UNCO creates the placeholder CRN at the home campus, in the "Message" field of the Student Course Registration Audit Page SFASTCA, the host FICE, course subject and course code are entered for the placeholder CRN. This permits the home campus to view the host course information that the student is taking.
- In the "Comments" tab of the General Student Page SGASTDN the host FICE, course subject, course number, registration date and term are entered.
Registration Audit Page:
Information stored on SGASTDN – General Student Page: