COMING JANUARY 2020!!!
UNC Online is preparing for some exciting changes that will make the proctoring process much smoother for students, instructors and proctors. The changes will take effect in January 2020 in time for the Spring semester.
These changes include a redesigned, simplified user interface. The look will be more streamlined, requiring fewer ‘clicks’ to navigate and use. There will also be several new capabilities for proctors.
A few examples of changes include:
- A dashboard, where proctors can easily view their number of upcoming appointments, unfinalized appointments, and exams with materials available for download.
- A bar chart to show exact days when appointment volume is highest.
- A new and improved calendar to make it easier to accommodate breaks during the day and holiday hours.
- A streamlined way of adjusting schedule and capacity.
- A new search feature that will allow proctors to contact students directly from the UNC Online interface.
- A straightforward method for viewing exams that are missing exam materials.
- A new feature that will now show the number of unregistered helpers as well as when the UNC Online proctoring license is up for renewal.
Watch your email for much more information, including previews of the changes, new instructional materials, etc.