2. Click "Log In".
3. Select your campus and enter your campus credentials (the same user ID and password that you use to access your university email account).
4. Click "Active".
5. Search for the program and click "Edit".
Note: You can use the "Search" box to help you find a program.
6. Edit the form.
7. Click "Submit for Approval".
8. After you click "Submit for Approval", the UNC Programs Admin will receive a notification. The program will now be listed under your “Pending” page.
9. You will receive an email notification when the program changes are approved and published to the programs site by the UNC Programs Admin. (Also, after approval, the program will be listed on your “Active” programs page.)
Note: You will receive an email notification if changes are needed to the program request and you need to resubmit the form.
10. After the changes have been approved, please take a few moments to double-check that your changes have been published accurately. Visit https://programs.northcarolina.edu/ to search for and view your program.