Proctors access their appointments by completing the following steps:
- Log into UNC Online
- Click on "Schedule" then "Appointments"
List View: To see appointments in a "List View"
- Click on "List View" to see appointments in a list. NOTE: Default view is the "List View."
- Default is also ALL appointments with a Status of "Pending Action." Pending Action can be:
- Proposed Appointments
- Un-Finalized Appointments
- 4 days prior to the opening of the exam window, the appointment's Status switches from "Scheduled" to "Un-Finalized." To learn more, click here.
- Un-Finalized Appointments should be finalized on the day of the exam appointment and immediately following the exam appointment, To learn more, click here.
NOTE: To learn more about the Status of Appointments, click here.
- To Search, using the List View proctors can filter by:
- A range of dates - "From" and "To"
- Keyword (e.g., student's email)
Calendar View: To see appointments in a "Calendar View"
- Click on "Daily View" to see appointments, occurring on a particular day and in a calendar view
- To change the day
- Click on the right or left arrows
- Select a day, using the monthly calendar