On occasion, you may want to override your exam scheduling lead time for a student.
NOTE: Sometimes a proctor will need to override their exam scheduling lead time and adjust their availability/capacity in order for a student to schedule an exam appointment with them. Overriding your exam scheduling lead time will not override your capacity/availability. Go to your "Settings" tab to edit your capacity/availability, if necessary.
Use the following steps to override your current exam scheduling lead time:
1. Visit http://proctors.northcarolina.edu
2. Click on "Log In Now" then "I don't have a UNC System Campus!" (located at the bottom of the left column)
3. Enter your user ID and password
5. Click on "Proctoring"
6. Click on "Schedule" then the "Lead Time Overrides" tab
7. Enter the student's university email address and click "Search for Student"
8. Click "Give Schedule Override Until" and click "Done"