Extending the Exam Window - Previous Semester
Instructors can extend an exam window from a previous semester/summer session. This can be done for an individual student or for all students. Generally, an exam window is extended from a previous semester when a student needs to take an exam for a course in which they have an incomplete.
To extend the exam window from a previous semester, please use the following steps:
- Log into UNC Online
- Select the term from the drop down menu
- Select the course by clicking on the "down arrow"
- Open the "Exam Roster" by clicking on the "down arrow"
- To allow an individual student to take the exam after the default window closes (from a previous semester)
- Select the student
- Select the date, using the calendar
- Click "Save"