Yes. You can extend an exam window from a previous semester for all students enrolled in the course or an individual student.
Generally, exam windows are extended from previous semesters when students need to finish "Incomplete" coursework.
Please complete the following steps to extend an exam window from a previous semester:
1. Log into UNC Online (http://proctors.northcarolina.edu)
2. Select the "Archives" filter (located at the top of your "My Courses" page)
3. Find the course and exam
4. Select the "Extend Date" icon (located in the "Actions" column of the exam details)
5. Select the "Individual Student" filter
6. Select the student and extend the exam date
7. Important: If the exam is online, remember to extend the exam window via the Learning Management System (Blackboard, Moodle, etc...).