Please submit a UNC Online ticket if you need help.
NOTE: There is not a 24 hour support for UNC Online. Tickets will be answered as soon as a staff member is available, typically within 24 hours. Inquiries submitted on weekends or holidays are answered on the next business day.
How do I submit a ticket?
2. Click "Login" (located in the upper right corner).
3. Select your home campus.
4. Enter your campus credentials (the same user ID and password you use to access your university email account).
5. Click "Contact" (located on the top, horizontal toolbar).
6. Complete the form and click "Submit".
I can't log into UNC Online. How do I submit a ticket?
If you're not a UNC System Student, or a technical issue is preventing you from logging into UNC Online, you can still submit a ticket.
2. Click on “Contact” (located on the top, horizontal toolbar).
3. Click "I don't have a UNC System campus!" (located on the bottom of the left column).
4. Complete the form (provide your full name and, if you have one, your university email address) and click "Submit".
NOTE: Using this ticketing system/email is the preferred method of communication between users and UNC Online. It allows for UNCO to keep accurate records of the issues as they occur.
If the UNC Online ticketing system is not available please call +1 (844) 334-3182 to leave a voicemail.