Data for the challenge questions come from a US consumers database at Acxiom. The data are public records collected primarily from state and federal government sources. Federal and state laws place restrictions on the use of some of these sources, but some information is considered in the public domain, meaning anyone has access to it. Information in the public domain often includes telephone directory listings, professional registries, classified ads and more.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule a webcam exam appointment?
- I am experiencing an issue with a webcam exam appointment. Who should I contact?
- The webcam proctor indicates no available time slots?
- How much do webcam exam appointments cost?
- What equipment will I need in order to be proctored?
- Test your computer/internet before scheduling an exam appointment?
- Who are the webcam proctors?
- What materials do I need for my webcam exam appointment?
- What are the hours of operation for the webcam option?
- Are receipts issued for webcam exam appointments?