Please submit a ticket if you need help.
- There is not 24 hour support for the Language Exchange/EMAoL Exchange. Tickets will be answered as soon as a staff member is available, typically within 24 hours. Inquiries submitted on weekends or holidays are answered on the next business day.
- Using this ticketing system/email is the preferred method of communication between users and the Language Exchange/EMAoL Exchange. It allows for the Language Exchange/EMAoL Exchange to keep accurate records of issues as they occur and maintain/monitor electronic paper trails.
How do I submit a ticket?
1. Visit https://online.northcarolina.edu/
2. Click "Login" (located on the upper right corner).
3. Select your home institution.
Note: Your home institution is the institution (university) in which you are primarily enrolled in and pay tuition to.
4. Enter your campus credentials (the same user ID and password you use to access your university email account).
5. Click "Contact" (located on the top, horizontal toolbar).
6. Complete the form and click "Submit".
I can't log into the Language Exchange/EMAoL Exchange. How do I submit a ticket?
If you're not a UNC System Student, or a technical issue is preventing you from logging into the Language Exchange/EMAoL Exchange, you can still submit a ticket.
1. Visit https://online.northcarolina.edu/unconline/exdetails.php.
2. Click "Contact" (located on the top, horizontal toolbar).
3. Click "I don't have a UNC System campus!".
3. Complete the form (provide your full name and, if you have one, your university email address) and click "Submit".