As soon as an exam appointment is complete, proctors should finalize the appointment.
If a student misses their exam appointment, finalize the appointment as "No Show" or "Cancelled" as soon as possible. NOTE: The student cannot reschedule the appointment until this step is completed.
The student must reschedule the appointment through UNC Online (the rescheduling process ensures the exam window is still active and creates an accurate electronic paper trail for the appointment).
To finalize an exam appointment please use the following steps:
1. Visit http://proctors.northcarolina.edu
2. Select the "Log In Now" button
3. Select the "I don't have a UNC System Campus!" option (located at the bottom of the left column)
4. Enter your user ID and password
5. Click “Schedule” to view appointments
6. Click “Finalize” under the “Actions” column
7. A pop-up box will appear
a. Choose the correct outcome of the appointment – there are 4 choices
b. Click on “Finalize Appointment” to finalize the appointment