1. Elective hours only, no grade
2.Requirement hours only, no grade
3.Course equivalency, no grade
4.Course equivalency with grade, no quality points (not calculated in GPA)
5.Course equivalency with grade and quality points
(Numbers 4 and 5 are pretty rare, so as a rule, grades do not normally transfer. Language Exchange classes are sometimes an exception.)
Students acknowledge the following when they register for courses through UNC Online:
- -It is your responsibility to consult your advisor and ensure that this course will further the completion of your degree and will keep you on track.
- -When taking a course from another campus, there is a possibility that your campus will not accept the credit at the conclusion of the course, no matter what grade you receive.
- -Grades for UNC Online courses move to your transcript as transfer credit.
- -In order to transfer, most schools require the student to attain a minimum grade of C (2.00) in the course.
*Grades are handled following the current transfer credit rules of the student's home campus.