Accessing Exam Materials and Password
When students schedule/reschedule exam appointments through UNC Online, exam materials are automatically released to the proctor's UNC Online account, assuming the instructor has provided the exam materials/password.
Exam materials are available for download 4 days prior to the opening of the exam window, assuming the instructor has provided the exam materials/password.
Exam materials/passwords/proctor instructions are not provide via phone or email to proctors.
Reminder: Proctors and instructors should never share exam passwords with students.
Proctors access exam materials/passwords by completing the following steps:
- Log into UNC Online
- Go to "Appointments." The default appointment view is "List View"
List View: To access exam materials/password in the "List View"
- Click on "List View"
- Select dates in the "From" and "To" fields
- Select a Status from the Status Menu. If you aren't sure about the Status then select "All" in the Status menu.
- If applicable, enter the student's name in the "Keyword" field.
- Click "Search"
- Select the check box, next to student's name and click "Download Selected"
- To access exam materials/password in the "Daily View"
- Click on a student's name within the calendar and click "Download" or
- Select the check box, next to student's name and click "Download"