Accessing Exam Materials
*Exam materials/passwords are not provide via phone or email to proctors.
Proctors access exam materials/passwords by completing the following steps:
1. Visit http://online.northcarolina.edu
2. Select the "Log In Now" button
3. Select the "Proctors/Helpers or Proctor Applicant" option (located at the bottom of the left column) or, if you are a UNC system employee, your campus
4. Enter your user ID and password
5. Click on “Proctoring”
6. Click on "Schedule"
7. Select the “Appointments” tab
8. Go to the “Action” column and click on “Download” to download the proctor instructions, fax cover sheet (note this faculty member prefers you scan and email the completed exam), and the exam.
Immediately following the exam appointment, please finalize the exam appointment. To learn how to finalize exam appointments please visit https://unconline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206619026-How-do-I-finalize-an-appointment-