Exam scheduling lead times prevent students from scheduling or proposing exam appointments a certain number of business days in advance (this is helpful if you need to plan staffing and resources in advance).
NOTE: You can require a scheduling lead time if you use the "Online-Manual" or "Online-Automatic" scheduling modes.
Use the following steps to override your current exam scheduling lead time:
1. Visit http://proctors.northcarolina.edu
2. Click on "Log In Now" then "I don't have a UNC System Campus!" (located at the bottom of the left column)
3. Enter your user ID and password
5. Click on "Proctoring"
6. Click on "Schedule" then the "Settings" tab
3. Select the "Edit" button:
4. Scroll down to view your current exam scheduling lead time, and to pick a new number if needed. Click "Continue" to save changes.