Exam scheduling lead times prevent students from scheduling or proposing exam appointments a certain number of business days in advance (this is helpful if you need to plan staffing and resources in advance).
NOTE: You can require a scheduling lead time if you use the "Online-Manual" or "Online-Automatic" scheduling modes.
Please complete the following steps to view or edit your scheduling lead time:
1. Login to UNC Online (proctors.northcarolina.edu)
2. Select "Schedule" from the top bar:
3. Select the "Settings" tab:
4. Select the "Edit" button:
5. Scroll down to view your current exam scheduling lead time, and to pick a new number if needed. You will need to click Continue to save your changes: