Editing Scheduling Lead Time
Exam scheduling lead times prevent students from scheduling or proposing exam appointments a certain number of days in advance (this is helpful if you need to plan staffing and resources in advance).
NOTE: You can require a scheduling lead time if you use the "Online-Manual" or "Online-Automatic" scheduling modes.
Use the following steps to override your current exam scheduling lead time:
1. Visit http://online.northcarolina.edu
2. Click on "Log In Now" then "I don't have a UNC System Campus!" (located at the bottom of the left column) or, if you're a UNC system employee, your campus
3. Enter your user ID and password
4. Click on "Proctoring"
5. Click on "Schedule" then the "Settings" tab
6. Select the "Edit" button:
7. Scroll down to view your current exam scheduling lead time, and to pick a new number if needed. Click "Continue" to save changes.