Creating and Deleting a Calendar Exception - Closed All Day
Calendar exceptions allow you to block off certain dates or times within a day, that would regularly fall under your normal hours of operation.
For this example, you are creating an exception where you want to block the ENTIRE day.
To add a calendar exception, use the following steps:
- Log into UNC Online
- Go to 'Schedule & Capacity'
- Click on "Create Exception"
- Enter the name of the exception and select the date(s)
- Select 'Closed All Day' to block off the entire day
- Click 'Save' to save this calendar exception
- The calendar exception is now part of your current exceptions and shows unavailable the entire day(s)
- To delete an exception, click on the trashcan icon
- A confirmation will appear, asking you to either delete or cancel
- Click delete to remove the exception from your calendar
- After clicking delete, the exception is no longer part of your current exceptions