Changing Exam Window for All Students
Faculty can change the original exam windows (both to open the exam earlier as well as to close the exam later) for all students by completing the following steps:
1. Login at http://proctors.northcarolina.edu
2. Click on "My Courses"
3. Select the "Extend Date" icon (located in the "Actions" column of the exam details)
4. A pop-up box will appear.
5. Select the "Start Date" and "Start Time" and/or "End Date" and "End Time"
6. Important: If the exam is online, remember to extend the exam window via your university's Learning Management System (Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, etc...)