UNC Online shall not be responsible for confirming whether a UNC Online course will further the completion of your degree program. Therefore, before registering for a course through UNC Online, meet with your advisor to confirm how/if the course will count toward your degree program. Please don't skip this important step.
1. Visit https://courses.northcarolina.edu/.
2. Click "Login" (upper right corner).
3. Select your home campus (left column).
Note: Your home campus is the campus in which you are primarily enrolled in and pay tuition to.
4. Enter you campus credentials.
Note: The same user ID and password you use to access your university email account.
5. Click "Search".
Note: You can filter your search by keyword, term, campus, subject, delivery and level.
6. Click the twist down arrow to view details and availability for a course. If the course is available for registration, and you want to register for it, click the "Register Now" button.