Currently enrolled degree-seeking part-time and full-time UNC System students* are
permitted to cross-register for web-based courses through UNC Online (students must register for courses offered by their home campus through their home campus registration process).
*Click here if you are non-degree seeking student and would like to learn more about registering for courses.
UNC Online shall not be responsible for confirming whether a course will further the completion of your degree program. It is your responsibility to consult with your advisor before registering for a course.
1. Visit https://courses.northcarolina.edu/.
2. Click "Login" (upper right corner).
3. Select your home campus (left column).
Note: Your home campus is the campus in which you are primarily enrolled in and pay tuition to.
4. Enter you campus credentials.
Note: The same user ID and password you use to access your university email account.
5. Click "Search".
Note: you can filter your search by keyword, term, campus, subject, delivery and level.
6. Click the twist down arrow to view details and availability for a course.
7. If a course is available for registration, the "Register Now" button will be listed for the course.