Can faculty add a co-teacher/graduate assistant to the UNC Online course?
1. Log into UNC Online http://online.northcarolina.edu
2. Click on "My Courses."
3. View your course/s under the "Current Courses" filter.
4. Click on the course or click on the drop down arrow for the course.
4. Click on the "GA/TA" tab. Enter the individual's first name, last name and university email. Click "Search."
5. Click on the check box next to the individual's name and university email. Click "Add Selected."
After you complete this step, the co-teacher or graduate assistant will be able to add and/or edit exam details for the course. Also, they will be able to monitor students' scheduling activity through the "Class Roster" tab.
Reminder: If your exam is online, remember to give the co-teacher or graduate assistant access to the course via the learning management system (Blackboard, Moodle, etc.).