Viewing proctor's report
To view any reports made to you by proctors, please complete the following steps:
1. Login into UNC Online Exam Proctoring by visiting http://proctors.northcarolina.edu/
2. Click on the “Class Roster” tab
3. Scroll to the student's name. Any reports are found beside the student's name and under the exam appointment column.
4. Mouse over the "paper with magnifying glass" icon and click on the associated hyperlink.
5. If you have additional questions regarding the report please contact the proctor directly. You can find the proctor's contact information by clicking on the proctor's name, located beside the report.