Updated as of 01/30/2020:
As I am sure you are aware, we recently rolled out our user-experience revamp of the proctoring site, as well as access to our new proctoring partner, Examity. As part of that massive revamp, we have had to rebuild all of our programmatic triggers for incident reports, etc. that come in from our proctors, including Examity.
There are a few different details that are not working optimally yet in the incident report workflow, but suffice it to say that we believe that we are now aware of all of them, and repairs will be underway very soon. When they are repaired and working correctly, we believe that there will be fewer incident reports overall—through the elimination of 'false positives'—and that the entire investigative process will be streamlined for both our instructors and the academic integrity administrators that are involved in follow-on investigations.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to have the system tuned correctly very soon. Thank you for your use of the system and your patience as we work to improve it for all of our users.
Until we have a permanent system in place, UNC Online will contact you directly if a student's appointment is flagged, by Examity, meaning a violation occurred.
If you have any questions about an incident report, please contact UNC Online via the ticketing system.
How to Access Incident Reports - (Short Term Solution)
If an incident occurred during one of your student's appointments:
- Your dashboard will reflect the number of incident reports
- Go to your Exam Roster.
- Note an icon located to the right of the proctor's name. Mouse over that icon and the words "Click to Download Incident Report" will pop-up.
- Click the icon to download the incident report.
- If the incident report occurred with a face-to-face proctor then please Contact the Proctor for more information regarding the incident.
- If the incident report occurred with Examity, then please contact UNC Online and we will make arrangements for you to view the video of the student's appointment.