Verify exam materials have been provided: online+paper exam
Double checking that exam materials have been provided assumes the faculty member has already set up the basic exam information. (https://unconline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207079183-When-should-I-add-basic-exam-information-to-the-system-).
To double check that you provided exam materials, please complete the following steps:
1. Login into UNC Online Exam Proctoring by visiting http://proctors.northcarolina.edu/
2. Click on the “Exams” tab
3. Click on the "Re-provide" icon (this is the provide icon)
4. Within pop-up box, view previously submitted Emergency Contact Information, Exam LMS, and Exam Password. Make sure the exam password is an exact match to the exam password you are using in your school's LMS.
5. Click on the exam materials (i.e., the "pdf" that was previously provided/uploaded).
6. Click on "Close" if the provided information is correct or "x" out of the pop-up box.