I Can't Log Into UNC Online. What Should I Do?
Before submitting UNC Online a ticket, try using these steps:
- Open a new browser window. NOTE: FireFox and Chrome are the preferred browsers to access UNC Online.
- Clear you cache, browser history, etc.
Now, try to log into UNC Online again.
If you still cannot log into UNC Online then contact UNC Online via the ticketing system by using the following steps.
- Visit http://online.northcarolina.edu
- Click "Proctoring"
- Click "Contact:
- Click “No Institution or Proctor ID” or "I Don't Have a UNC System Campus."
5. Complete the ticket, including your full name, email, nature of your inquiry, and any relevant comments. Click “Submit.”