I Can't Log Into UNC Online. What Should I Do?
Before submitting UNC Online a ticket, try using these steps:
- Open a new browser window. NOTE: FireFox and Chrome are the preferred browsers to access UNC Online.
- Clear you cache, browser history, etc.
- Reboot your computer.
Now, try to log into UNC Online again.
If you still cannot log into UNC Online then contact UNC Online via the ticketing system.
- Visit http://online.northcarolina.edu
- Click "Proctoring"
- Click on “Contact” located on the top, horizontal toolbar
- Click on “No Institution or Proctor ID.”
- Complete the ticket, including your full name, university email, nature of your inquiry, and any relevant comments.
- Click “Submit.”