To access your exam roster in UNCO, please use the following steps:
NOTE: If you created your exam prior to the first day of classes, then you will be able to view your exam roster in UNCO 14 days prior to the first day of classes for the semester/summer session. This also means students will not be able to view your exam(s) until 14 days prior to the first day of classes for the semester/summer session.
- Log into UNC Online
- Navigate/scroll to the exam and open the exam by clicking the "down arrow"
- Open the "Exam Roster" by clicking the "down arrow"
- From the roster you can:
- View how many students have scheduled their exam appointments
- Contact a proctor by clicking on the proctor's name under the "Proctor" column.
- Contact individual students by selecting their name and clicking "Contact Selected." You can also contact all the students by selecting the "+/-" icon and clicking "Contact Selected."
- Extend the exam window
- Add an SDS Multiplier for a student
- View Incident Reports
- Appointment Status: Student exam appointments have different statuses associated with them:
- Unscheduled: Student has not scheduled their exam appointment in UNCO. NOTE: Student has been receiving regular reminders to schedule their appointment. To learn more, click here.
- Proposed: Most proctors require students to "Propose" appointments with them, allowing the proctor to review availability before either "accepting" or "rejecting" the proposed appointment. This is helpful for proctors, since the majority are proctoring for more than UNC Online students.
- Proposal Rejected: If the student's "Proposed" appointment was rejected by the proctor then the student must begin the exam scheduling process again by selecting one of the proctors in their Favorite's List or by searching for a new proctor, as long as the instructor's exam window is open.
- Scheduled Available/Scheduled: The proctor has accepted the student's "Proposed" appointment, or the proctor allows students to schedule with the proctor automatically. Only a few proctors allow students to schedule exam appointments automatically, meaning without having to propose an appointment first (e.g., ECU Proctoring Center).
- Administered: The proctors has proctored the exam appointment. If there were issues with the exam appointment, then an incident report icon will appear in the UNCO exam roster. Instructors can click on the icon to download the information.
- No Show: The student did not show for the exam appointment and the proctor finalized the exam appointment as "No Show." No show also cancels the original exam appointment, which will allow the student to reschedule, if the exam window is open.