To access your exam roster in UNCO, please use the following steps:
NOTE: If you created your exam prior to the first day of classes, then you will be able to view your exam roster in UNCO 14 days prior to the first day of classes for the semester/summer session. This also means students will not be able to view your exam(s) until 14 days prior to the first day of classes for the semester/summer session.
- Log into UNC Online
- Navigate/scroll to the exam and open the exam by clicking the "down arrow"
- Open the "Exam Roster" by clicking the "down arrow"
- From the roster you can:
- View how many students have scheduled their exam appointments
- Contact a proctor by clicking on the proctor's name under the "Proctor" column.
- Contact individual students by selecting their name and clicking "Contact Selected." You can also contact all the students by selecting the "+/-" icon and clicking "Contact Selected."
- Extend the exam window
- Add an SDS Multiplier for a student
- View Incident Reports
- Appointment Status: Student exam appointments have different statuses associated with them.