How do I set up a UNC Online Exam Proctoring account?
If you are a helper for the primary licensee or if you are the new primary licensee (replacing a previously designated primary licensee) then use the following steps to create an account* in UNC Online Exam Proctoring:
1. Visit http://proctors.northcarolina.edu
2. Click on “Login” (top, right corner of page)
3. Click on “Proctors/Helpers or Proctor Applicant”
4. Click on “Create New Account”
5. Enter the new email address and click “Continue”
6. Enter the “Activation Code” and click “Activate Account”
7. Login and out of UNC Online Exam Proctoring – this causes the system to recognize your email
8. Email UNC Online Exam Proctoring (email@example.com) so you can be added as a helper to the proctoring license
*If you are a UNC system employee you must select your campus and log into UNC Online with your campus credentials (the same user ID and password you use to access your campus email address). You cannot create a new UNC Online Exam Proctoring account.