How to Cancel or Reschedule an Exam Appointment
If your exam window is still open then you can cancel or reschedule your exam appointment by logging into UNC Online.
Canceling or Rescheduling an Exam Appointment - Step-by-Step
- Log Into UNC Online
- Dashboard: You will be directed to your Dashboard. Scroll to find a proctor for your exam appointment.
- Open Exam Appointment: To open the exam appointment click on the "down arrow"
- Academic Integrity Statement: Enter your name and click "I Agree" to acknowledge your agreement with the Academic Integrity Statement.
- Cancel or Reschedule: Click either "Cancel" or "Reschedule."
Rescheduling: Schedule the appointment in UNC Online.
When rescheduling, please remember:
- If your exam is paper, or online+paper you must use a face-to-face proctor.
- If your exam is online then you can take your exam via the webcam proctor or use a face-to-face proctor.
If your exam window has closed, click here for more information.