How to Cancel an Exam Appointment
If your exam window is open and you have not taken your exam then you can cancel your exam appointment by logging into UNC Online.
Refunds: If you prepaid for your exam appointment, please note your proctor's refund policy.
Cancelling an Exam Appointment - Step-by-Step
- Log Into UNC Online
- Dashboard: You will be directed to your Dashboard. Scroll to find your appointment.
- Cancel: To cancel, click "Cancel" or open the appointment by clicking on the twist down arrow.
- Academic Integrity Statement: Enter your name and click "I Agree" to acknowledge your agreement with the Academic Integrity Statement.
- To Cancel: Click "Cancel Appointment."
- Confirm Cancellation: Click "Cancel Appointment" to confirm the cancellation of the appointment. Or, click "Do Not Cancel" to abandon the cancellation process.